A comfortable size with a solid top and Fishman electronics.
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-140E features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid African mahogany back and sides, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. The hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup gives this guitar a perfectly amplified boost for gigs and live performances.
Other premium features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural.
- Body type: Orchestra
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Westerly Orchestra Sitka Spruce Scalloped X Brace
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4″
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild polyfoam case
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy this comfortable 6-string for yourself.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.