In the folksy 1960s, Guild F-20 acoustic guitars were everywhere, from The Bitter End to Woodstock. Crafted in Guild's Oxnard, CA factory, the M-40 Troubadour brings back the glory days. Designed by Guild master luthier Ren Ferguson with a proprietary bracing pattern and other cutting-edge refinements, this all-solid-tonewood guitar radiates classic vintage vibe. The M-40 Troubadour's smaller concert-size body, with its Sitka spruce top and African mahogany back and sides, serves up a balanced tonal palette that's perfect for light strummers and fingerstyle players alike. Premium appointments include an Indian rosewood bridge and fingerboard, bone nut and saddle, vintage-style rosette, and a thin satin varnish finish that imparts a timeless, played-in look and feel while allowing the sound of the Guild M-40 Troubadour to bloom unimpeded.Guild USA Acoustics: a heritage of quality
Since the 1950s, the Guild name has been synonymous with premium acoustic guitars. See the M-40 Troubadour's Guild peak logo headstock inlay? That's your assurance of Guild quality — along with the included numbered, hand-signed certificate of authenticity. Guild quality is evident throughout this lovely acoustic guitar, from the premium solid tonewoods, to the genuine bone nut and saddle, to the '60s-style red tortoiseshell pickguard. AudioBuy guitarists agree: This guitar is made to be seen — and heard.Guild M-40 Troubadour Acoustic Guitar Features:
- All-solid-tonewood guitar in the tradition of the 1960s Guild F-20
- Designed by Guild master luthier Ren Ferguson
- Smaller concert-size body is lightweight and comfortable
- 24.75" scale length
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid African mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany C-profile neck, Indian rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius
- Indian rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- Bone nut and saddle, 1.75" nut width
- Vintage style rosette
- Thin satin varnish finish
- Crafted in Guild's Oxnard, CA factory
- Humidified hardshell case and numbered, hand-signed certificate of authenticity
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.