If you're a gigging keyboardist, you'll appreciate the straightforward simplicity of the GSi Gemini Desktop sound module — and you'll find all your most-needed sounds right at your fingertips. Simply connect your controller keyboard of choice via USB or MIDI, and you'll be ready to explore 128 custom presets powered by dual DSP processors. The web-based editor makes it easy to design your own sounds, utilizing 15 synthesis engines plus 11 effects generators for each DSP chip. The sound quality is stellar, and operation is about as simple as it gets — exactly what you need at any gig. From tonewheel organs, string machines, and orchestral sounds to EPs, grand pianos, and synths, the GSi Gemini Desktop has your keyboard sounds covered.Your most-needed sounds, in a simple format
Onboard the GSi Gemini you'll find 128 presets based on the most-used keyboard sounds, driven by dual DSP chips and employing 15 different synthesis engines — plus 11 effects generators per DSP chip. Beyond lifelike emulations of pianos, organs, and even trumpet, the Gemini Desktop's GVA-1 Virtual Analog synth and GSP-01 Adaptive Sample Player provide unlimited creative potential. The GVA-1 synth engine is designed as a combination of Prophet 5 and PolySix synths, with two syncable oscillators, two filters, feedback input, three envelopes, two LFOs, and four modulation matrices. The GSP-01 sample player loads custom GSi sample sets and adapts its controls and polyphony to the types of samples loaded for maximum playability.
- VB3-II virtual tonewheel organ
- Combo Organ Type F
- Combo Organ Type V
- String Machine
- Pipe Organ
- Tines electric piano
- Reed electric piano
- Electric baby grand piano
- Clavi electric piano
- PM electric piano
- MKS electric piano
- Physical modeling trumpet
- GVA-1 Virtual Analog synth
- GSP-01 Adaptive Sample Player
Effects and Processors:
- Stereo Phaser
- Stereo Chorus
- Tremolo / Auto-panner / Ring modulator
- Spring Reverb
- Amp Simulator
- Rotary effect simulator
- Stereo Delay / Echo
- Stereo Limiter
- Digital reverb
While the hands-on operation of the GSi Gemini Desktop sound module couldn't be much simpler, you can access deeper parameters and customize your sounds easily with the web-based editor software. The Gemini Desktop module is even equipped with an internal Wi-Fi antenna so you can manage everything wirelessly from your tablet or smartphone. You can make some tweaks via the web-based editor on your phone, then upload those changes wirelessly to the Gemini Desktop.Ready for your favorite controller
Dual MIDI inputs allow you to connect two controllers to the Gemini Desktop, one for each DSP section. You can also connect a USB MIDI controller directly to the Gemini Desktop. Whatever your choice of controller, custom MIDI mapping allows you to customize your controls however you'd like. We've worked with a lot of sound modules at AudioBuy over the years, and we can confirm the GSi Gemini Desktop is one of the most user-friendly modules available.GSi Gemini Desktop Sound Module Features
- Desktop sound module with synthesis and sample playback engines
- Simple control set and fast startup time
- 15 synthesis engines cover everything from grand pianos and EPs to organs, strings, synths, and more
- 11 effects generators per DSP section, with wah, phaser, delay, and more
- 128 custom presets cover all of the most-used keyboard sounds
- Web-based editor app allows you to tweak sounds and customize operation
- Internal Wi-Fi antenna offers wireless control from your smartphone or tablet (password secured)
- Dual MIDI inputs and class-compliant USB MIDI input for connecting your controllers of choice
- Balanced outputs, plus stereo S/PDIF digital output
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.