The Gretsch Players Edition Duo Jet is strikingly reminiscent of the original '50s Duo Jet.
The all-new G6228 Players Edition Jet BT with "V" Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans with the infamous Gretsch vibe..
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans.
The Jet BT comes equipped with the Players Edition premium feature set, providing you with total control of your tone.
- Chambered Mahogany body, Maple top, Gloss finish
- Mahogany set-in neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- 2 Broad'Tron BT65 Humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- Gotoh Locking tuners, Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, "V" Stoptail, Nickel hardware
The Gretsch Players Edition Duo Jet has the look, feel, and sound that your music demands. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron BT65
- Bridge: Broad'Tron BT65
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: "V"
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.