Gretsch G9120-SK Ukulele at a Glance
- This traditional acoustic instrument celebrates Gretsch's roots in American music
- Tenor body offers you a rich voice and a comfortable feel
- Mahogany provides the perfect combination of warm tone and powerful projection
Part of their Roots collection, the G9120-SK gives you a chance to own one of Gretsch's earliest instruments. Everyone knows Gretsch electric guitars and drums, but did you know that they got their start in 1883 as a banjo company? It wasn't long before Gretsch was making mandolins, ukuleles, and eventually flat-top guitars, contributing to the very roots of American music. So when you pick up a Gretsch G9120-SK, you're holding more than a great ukulele, you're holding a piece of American music history.
Tenor body offers you a rich voice and a comfortable feel
Perfect for a wide range of music, the Gretsch G9120-SK ukelel's tenor body and longer scale makes it one of the most comfortable ukes to play. Its deeper body also gives it excellent projection and richer undertones, making a fit perfectly with the sound of most acoustic guitars. If you're new to this fun and expressive instrument, then the G9120-SK is an excellent choice for you.
Mahogany provides the perfect combination of warm tone and powerful projection
To provide the G9120-SK ukelele the warmth and projection of their classic models, Gretsch crafted its top, back, and sides from mahogany. Along with a bone nut and saddle, as well as a real rosewood bridge and fingerboard, the G9120-SK gives you the bright sound you'd expect from a traditional uke.
Gretsch G9120-SK Ukulele Features
- A fantastic ukulele that re-creates one of the fundamental instruments of American music and celebrates Gretsch's heritage
- Comfortable tenor body adds extra depth and resonance to your sound
- Koa top, back, and sides provide a crisp, resonant tone
- Real rosewood bridge combined with a bone nut and saddle adds life to your tone and lets each note ring out naturally
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.