Inspired by the pivotal and prolific years of Gretsch's 1950s and early '60s golden age, Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. In smartly stylish Cadillac Green with gold hardware, the new G6128T-57 Vintage Select '57 Duo Jet with Bigsby rocks that legacy to perfection.
The Duo Jet is the flagship Gretsch "solid body" guitar, introduced in the 1950s and packing signature power and punch from its chambered mahogany body, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone. Back then, Gretsch produced a very small run of Duo Jets in handsomely uptown Cadillac Green with gold hardware, which is exactly what you have here, along with dual TV Jones T-Armond pickups that replicate the vintage DynaSonic sound.
- 1957 specs and appointments
- Rare Cadillac Green finish with gold hardware
- Dual TV Jones T-Armond pickups
- Aged body and neck binding, aged fingerboard inlays
- Synchro-Sonic bridge with Bigsby B3CBDE vibrato tailpiece
- Treble bleed circuit, "Squeezebox" PIO capacitors
- Gold banjo armrest
- Series: Gretsch Professional Collection
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.5" (267mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.5" (343mm)
- Waist: 8.625" (219mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" (305mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Hump Blocks
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.6875" (43mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Bridge: Floating Synchro-Sonic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B3CBDE
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Pickups: TV Jones T-Armond (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle; Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume,Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag: Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.