The MP-2NV is a Great River Electronics preamplifier that takes the classic circuitry and vintage sound of the 1073 module to a new level of modern sonic fidelity. Accuracy, transparency, and vintage "tuning" amplify this design goal. The circuitry allows for brilliant transformer saturation or the soft distortions of a single-ended amplifier. Extreme pushing of the unit will augment the sound of electric guitars, sound modules, and drums to add vitality, presence, and real punch.Vintage Sound
The Great River MP-2NV features iron in the signal path for that big vintage sound. Its no-latency output monitoring provides a buffered sound feed to your DAW workstation. The MP-2NV's hi-Z input is ideal to shape the sound for bass, electric guitar, and sound modules. Dual metering provides visual monitoring of gain staging. The ultra-quiet noise floor delivers "stealth" performance for rich, textured vocal sounds. Finally, you'll hear an enhanced stereo image when using both channels of the MP-2NV.Great River Electronics MP-2NV Preamplifier Features
- XLR balanced in and out connections
- 1/4" -10dbV output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring
- hi-Z input on front panel
- Adjustable gain in 5db steps to 60db
- Output gain from -25 to +10db; maximum overall gain 70db
- Input and output monitor meters on each channel
- 2 or 3 stages of single ended solid-state amplifier gain blocks
- Gold plated switching contacts
- Front panel polarity, phantom power, input impedance, and output loading switches
- High quality, custom wound Sowter transformers
- Output transistor and transformer with heavy 70ma Class A bias
- Local regulating of each channel
- Long service life components
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.