The Grace Design m905 Analog monitor controller is the analog-only version of Grace Design's acclaimed m905 monitoring system. The pristine signal path provides exceptional clarity and detail, giving you the transparency you need to make crucial mix decisions. Recording engineers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia have long trusted the sonic accuracy of Grace Design's monitoring products, and the m905 Analog is no exception. The included desktop remote puts your monitor controls right where you need them. When you need comprehensive monitoring control with top-notch fidelity, look to the Grace Design m905 Analog monitor controller.Grace Design m905 Analog Monitor Controller at a Glance
- Choose from balanced or unbalanced inputs
- Convenient remote control with detailed display
- Front-panel headphone output for easy monitoring
The input section of the Grace Design m905 Analog provides two pairs of balanced XLRs, plus an unbalanced pair of RCA outputs. How you use them is up to you, but we've found the addition of RCA inputs to be the perfect way to audition music from consumer-level devices with full fidelity.Convenient remote control with detailed display
The Grace Design m905 Analog is a 2U rackmount unit, with a desktop remote control to put your monitor controls exactly where you need them. The included remote cable is 25' long, enough to comfortably accomodate most control rooms.Front-panel headphone output for easy monitoring
When you need to check a mix on your headphones, just plug right in to the front panel of the m905 Analog. Please note that unlike the digitally-equipped m905, the headphone output on the m905 Analog's remote is not operational out of the box - call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer for more information.Grace Design m905 Analog Monitor Controller Features
- Analog monitor controller with desktop remote control
- Balanced and unbalanced input options for versatile connectivity
- s-Lock dual-stage PLL (Phase Lock Loop) for ultra-low jitter and top-notch audio performance
- Inputs and outputs can be named for display on remote control
- Dedicated Mono, Dim, and Mute switches
- Precise .5dB stepped level control
- Realtime SPL monitoring via remote control
Get more from your monitoring system with the Grace Design m905 Analog!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.