Combining all the functionality modern sound engineers and musicians require, the Grace Design m108 provides eight channels of pristine microphone preamplification, front-panel Hi-Z inputs, cutting-edge A/D conversion, low-latency monitoring, a reference-grade headphone amp, flexible digital outputs, adaptable local or remote control, and more. For the m108, Grace Design took the best features of their successful m802 and packed it all into a sleek 1U interface. At AudioBuy, we were taken with the ease of use and outstanding audio quality of the Grace Design m108, and that's attributable to several cutting-edge Grace technologies.
Grace Design m108
- Cutting-edge technologies onboard
- Effortless, intuitive operation
- Configurable for your present and future needs
Cutting-edge technologies onboard
The m108's transformerless "transipedance" microphone preamp effortlessly resolves complex audio waveforms for recordings with impressive depth and clarity. The onboard A/D conversion is remarkably analog sounding, while its next-gen s-Lock PLL serves up clean, jitter-free sample clock whether you're clocking from Dante clock or external WC. And you'll enjoy outstanding jitter performance when the m108 is connected to your computer.
Effortless, intuitive operation
Grace built the m108 for effortless and intuitive operation, with a clean front panel that employs a rotary push-push encoder for navigation. Core functionality (phantom power, polarity reverse, channel grouping, and meter peak clear) is handled by dedicated push buttons. An easy-to-read OLED display keeps you informed of metering, peak status, and channel gain; plus it provides the system setup menu. Whether you're in the studio or recording remotely, you'll appreciate the m108's fluid ease of use.
Configurable for your present and future needs
From the get-go, the m108 is a flexible standalone microphone preamp/converter with eight output channels of 192kHz ADC via AES, USB, and ADAT. Avail yourself of its integrated serial or MIDI control, and you can configure it for big-channel-count remote systems, remote controlled from the optional Grace m802 remote control unit, from Pro Tools, or from Grace's m108 control computer app. Further, an optional DANTE interface is available for network audio configurations. You can even add m108 to an existing m802 system, as the m108 control protocol is backward-compatible.
Grace Design m108 Features
- 8 channels of pristine microphone preamplification
- Broad gain range of -8 to 74dB, ribbon mic mode
- 8 output channels of 192kHz ADC via AES, USB, and ADAT
- Class 2/external word clock in and out
- Reference-grade DAC and headphone amp
- Low-latency monitoring for channel pairs or USB DAW playback
- Front-panel Hi-Z inputs for channel 1 and 2
- Clear, high-contrast OLED display with wide viewing angle
- Combo RS 485/422 serial/MIDI ports
- Network control via RJ45 Ethernet port
- Expansion slots for optional Audinate and DANTE cards
- Built-in cooling fan
- Onboard universal 100-240VAC power supply
- Designed and built in Grace Design's Lyons, Colorado, factory
Upgrade your studio with the Grace Design m108!
- Preamp Type Solid State
- Number of Channels 8 x 2
- Phantom Power Yes, with Ribbon mic mode
- Analog Inputs 8 x XLR (mic), 2 x 1/4" Hi-Z (instrument)
- Analog Outputs 1 x DB-25, 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Digital Outputs 1 x USB Type B, 2 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x DB-25 (AES3)
- MIDI I/O RS-485/RS-422
- Clock I/O In/Out
- USB Yes
- Computer Connectivity 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, USB
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Sample Rate Up to 192kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number AM108
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).