The 3 band EQ section is built around single stage parallel tuning architecture, which minimizes circuitry and delivers natural, musical tonal shaping at all frequencies. Controls include a fully parametric mid-band, with shelving and peak modes on the high- and low-bands. The compressor circuit is based on an optical attenuator - the purest, high fidelity gain control mechanism available. It provides gentle limiting to fairly heavy compression, while remaining neutral and transparent.
Comprehensive input and output options allow the microphone preamp and EQ/compressor section to be accessed independently of each other, with the order of the EQ and compressor switchable. The compressor controls can be linked for stereo applications, and 10 segment gain reduction and output meters make monitoring signal status simple.
Grace Design m103 Channel Strip Specs
- Fast and musical transimpedance microphone preamplifier architecture
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- High performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- Ribbon microphone mode (also great for dynamic mics)
- Microphone amplifier direct output
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Relay bypass of phantom power, decoupling capacitors, increased input impedance, and 48V lockout
- 3-band precision EQ, fully parametric mid-band, with peak and shelf mode for the high- and low-bands
- Optical compressor
- Separate line input for the EQ/compressor section
- LED indicators for +48V, ribbon mode, and high-pass filter
- Powerful 10 segment meters for gain reduction and output level
- Built in power supply
- Made in the USA
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.