Glyph's Studio USB 3.0 external hard drive provides your rig with pro-level protection and performance. AudioBuy.com.au Australia customer support agents have been using Glyph drives for years and are excited that this Studio USB 3.0 hard drive provides more than fast enough data transfer speeds for high-track-count recording sessions, high-def sample playback, and HD video editing. It even provides you with three high-speed connection options, including FireWire 800, eSATA, and USB 3.0, taking advantage of the latest technology, without shutting out older computers.
Glyph Studio USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
- The small, fast, and quiet hard drive you need
- Three high-speed ways to connect to your computer
The small, fast, and quiet hard drive you need
Following over half a decade of wild success with their drives, Glyph set out to create a new industry standard with their Studio USB 3.0, and that meant doing more than meeting the old benchmark. For starters, Glyph designed the Studio USB 3.0 to be smaller and sleeker than its predecessors, saving you a bit of desktop space while still being rack mountable. At the same time, an intelligent, temperature-controlled quiet fan makes it perfect for recording in the control room. And since the whole thing is built around a 7,200rpm 64MB hard drive, you know you'll get the track counts and sample performance your music demands.
Three high-speed ways to connect to your computer
It's really saying something when the slowest connection on the Studio USB 3.0 is FireWire 800. In fact, Glyph loaded this workhorse hard drive with three of the most important and useful computer connections out there: FireWire 800, eSATA, and USB 3.0. This gives you access to data transfer rates engineers only dreamed of in the past. What's more, both the FireWire and USB are backwards compatible, so you can connect your Studio USB 3.0 to just about any system you can get your hands on.
As much as we hate to think about it, disaster strikes and, on occasion, hard drives fail. Let's hope that doesn't happen to you. However, if your Studio USB 3.0 does break down in the first three years, Glyph has you totally covered. In fact, if it dies within two years, Glyph will even do what they can to rescue your data, and if it dies within a year, they'll even ship you a new drive in advance. And with failsafes in place such as exceptional ventilation and a hardwired drive health monitoring system, it's unlikely your Studio USB 3.0 will fail early or without sufficient warning.
Glyph Studio USB 3.0 External Hard Drive Features
- An amazing external hard drive you can rely on
- 7,200rpm hard drive with 64MB cache provides the performance you need for large track counts, high-resolution streaming, and HD video
- USB 3.0, eSATA, and FireWire 800 provide high-speed connections for newer computers and backwards compatibility for older models
- Ultra-quiet temperature-controlled fan lets you record right in the control room
- Smaller design saves desktop space and is rack mountable with optional rack ear kit
- Onboard disk health monitoring lets you see at a glance if your drive is failing
- USB 3.0, FireWire, and IEC Power cables included
The Glyph Studio USB 3.0 delivers superior performance you can count on!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).