Gibson’s shipping records confirm Slash’s original 1958 Les Paul guitar (serial #8 3096) was one of the first two sunburst Les Pauls ever made and the first ever to feature a two-piece center-seamed maple top, a key feature of the Les Paul Standard. That makes Slash’s guitar the first production Les Paul Standard model.
So Gibson Custom and Slash set out to capture the magic, vibe and history of #8-3096 for a special run of replicas. The resulting prototype was sent to Slash and his reaction made all the painstaking work worth it: “Mind-blowing. I couldn’t have possibly wanted anything more.”
Now is your chance to own an instantly-collectible, playable work of art which pays homage to a legendary player and a legendary Gibson model -- a perfect replica of Slash’s “First Standard.”
Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: 2-piece Maple
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: Vintage Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Replica '58 C
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Solid Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium Jescar FW50078
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker Alnico III (replica cover)
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker Alnico III (double black)
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Hand-wired with Bumblebee capacitors
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: 5 Kluson Deluxe Single Band, 1 Kluson Double Band
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition, VOS treatment, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
What more could you want? Order today.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.