The stunning 1964 ES-345 Sixties Cherry VOS is a historically accurate re-creation of this beloved guitar played by the great Freddie King, dressed in an exotic alternative vintage finish that never made it to the originals of the '60s. In addition to its luscious looks complemented by split parallelogram fingerboard inlays and period-correct plastics this guitar features hot hide glue neck and body construction, matched potentiometer sets, rolled fingerboard binding and much more, with a great set of MHS humbuckers for true PAF tone.
Includes hardshell case.
Body: Accurate '64 shape with multi-ply binding
Fingerboard: Bound rosewood with split-parallelogram inlays
Potentiometers: Matched 550k potentiometers
Construction: Hide glue body and neck construction
Truss rod: Tubeless Historic truss rod
Pickups: MHS humbuckers
Frets: Period-correct .100" x .045" fret wire
Finish: VOS nitrocellulose lacquer in Sixties Cherry
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: VOS
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 Traditional C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: 1-piece Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Split parallelograms
- Nut width: 1.70 in. (43.2 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Varitone
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson single ring tulip
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy this supreme instrument. Order today.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.