Gibson Acoustic's J-29 acoustic-electric guitar gives you the big sound of rosewood in a round shoulder acoustic. You'll love the way this rosewood backed and Sitka spruce-topped acoustic guitar sounds solo or in an ensemble. And when you play plugged in, the onboard LR Baggs VTC electronics deliver lush acoustic sounds. Softened fingerboard edge adds increased playability and comfort to the rosewood fretboard. Live onstage or in the comfort of your studio, you'll enjoy every sound you get out of the Gibson Acoustic J-29 acoustic-electric guitar.
Gibson Acoustic J-29 Acoustic-electric Guitar
- The perfect tonewoods, body shape, and bracing for natural acoustic projection
- Get amazing sound onstage courtesy of LR Baggs VTC electronics
- Classic Gibson craftsmanship: professional quality you can rely on
The perfect tonewoods, body shape, and bracing for natural acoustic projection
Introduced in 2014, the J-29 acoustic-electric guitar represents a new direction for Gibson Acoustic's round-shoulder dreadnought body style. This inaugural J-29 model features the classic tonewood combination of a rosewood back and sides topped by Sitka spruce. The rich and full-bodied tone this produces is the basis for acoustic guitar tone in general. But that's just the beginning. Paired with Gibson's '30s-style bracing and short-scale neck, the J-29 rewards you with easy playing feel and a phenomenal amount of natural acoustic projection.
Get amazing sound onstage courtesy of LR Baggs VTC electronics
The Gibson Acoustic J-29 comes with LR Baggs's popular VTC acoustic pickup system, a popular choice among AudioBuy.com.au Australia's acoustic guitarists. This system features a low-profile under-saddle transducer that's proven more stable and durable than many standard ribbon-type pickups. Its sleek and effective design removes unnecessary internal components to enhance the coupling between the pickup and the guitar and improve the sensitivity of the transducer for a robust, lively, and natural acoustic sound with excellent dynamics and delicate high end. Combined with an onboard preamplifier with an unobtrusive and removable volume control, mounted just inside the soundhole, the VTC gives your Gibson Acoustic J-29 the amplification you need, with zero compromises for tone or convenience.
Classic Gibson craftsmanship: professional quality you can rely on
From their humble beginnings in Kalamazoo, Michigan back in the late 1800s present day Bozeman, Montana, Gibson Acoustic has been making some of the finest acoustic instruments on the planet for generations. When you pick up a Gibson acoustic J-29, you know you're getting the finest tonewoods, quality hardware, and incredible attention to detail. Like all of the quality instruments they build, this Gibson Acoustic J-29 was made to sound great and stand the test of time.
Gibson Acoustic J-29 Acoustic-electric Guitar Features
- A smooth-playing, loud, and incredibly fun round-shoulder dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar
- Combination of a round-shoulder body with '30s-style advanced bracing offers a ton of natural projection
- Rosewood back and sides topped with Sitka spruce provides you with a full, rich, and delightfully balanced tone
- Short-scale neck makes this an easy-playing instrument that's fun to strum on the couch
- LR Baggs VTC electronics transfer every nuance of your tone to your PA or amp
- Softened fingerboard edge adds increased playing comfort
- New finishing oil maximizes the tonewoods natural vibrancy
- Radiused body, dovetail neck joint, and hide-glue construction all contribute to this guitar's amazing sound
- Hardshell case included
Experience classic Gibson Acoustic sound with unparalleled comfort and playability with a J-29 acoustic-electric guitar!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.