From its inaugural appearance in 1937, Gibson’s SJ-200 set an unmatched standard. The 2016 version of the SJ-200 Standard continues a legacy of the world’s most famous acoustic guitar, and certainly one of the most popular. It comes with a gorgeous Vintage Sunburst to give you a beautiful.
Enhanced upgrades include L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup, and a finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds have been used for the high gloss finish. This SJ-200 Standard Super Jumbo also has a premium setup utilizes state-of-the-art German-engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. The SJ-200 is hand finished for the finest feel and playability, and its smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges will help them last longer and maximizes the wood's natural vibrancy. Includes hardshell case.
Gibson 2016 SJ-200 Super Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Flame Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (4.3cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- OrderSaddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.