The groundbreaking look and sound of the 1960's. Introduced in 1960 as Gibson's first square-shouldered dreadnought, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of an era in music, and was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with Thermally Aged sitka spruce top, the new 2016 Hummingbird Vintage reflects the appearance and performance of those early iconic instruments. Aged top woods were developed with the help of a major university for use on the 2016 Vintage line. This allows Gibson to replicate the aging process on the cellular level for that legendary 1960's Hummingbird vintage sound and appearance.
Gibson 2016 Hummingbird Vintage Acoustic Guitar (with Case) Features
- Thermally aged sitka spruce top wood
- Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player’s hand
- Comprehensive Plek assisted setup for perfect action a superior performance
- Penetrating and finishing oil last longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy
- Relic style Gold Gotoh tuners
- Electronics: None
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 .053
- Tuning Machines: Relic Gold Gotoh tuners
- Pickguard: Traditional Hummingbird
- Bridge: Belly up, rosewood, MOP dots
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Fingerboard: 12" radius, rosewood with MOP parallelograms inlay
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Neck: Mahogany, with 1.725" bone nut
- Finish: Vintage Cherry Sunburst, nitrocellulose lacquer, VOS
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back, multi-ply rosette
- Wood: Thermally Aged sitka spruce top, mahogany back & sides
- Body Style: Square shoulder
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.