The Les Paul ‘50s Tribute 2016 HP has a traditional mahogany body with a maple top with a grain textured satin finish, a mahogany neck with a rounded ‘50s profile, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, and a 490R neck humbucker and 498T bridge humbucker to harness the resonant power of this time-tested selection of tonewoods. The HP version adds signature features, including a new and exclusive fast-access heel developed specifically for Gibson USA’s High Performance lineup to allow unparalleled access to the high notes; combined with a slim taper neck profile and new soloist neck width, the result is the fastest playing Les Paul ever made. Titanium metal for the saddles and the adjustable zero-fret nut delivers a bright, crisp tone, while being virtually indestructible and ensuring total, personalized control over the action.
A comfortably rounded ’50s neck profile feels outstanding paired with Gibson USA’s new soloist neck width and a fast-access heel for outstanding upper-fret reach. An adjustable zero-fret titanium nut yields the fastest action you’ve ever experienced, completing the perfect marriage of vintage vibe and modern performance.
The 2016 Les Paul ’50s Tribute HP is founded in the hallowed combination of mahogany and maple for ’50s-certified Les Paul tones, translated via a 490R and hotter 498T pickup made with Alnico magnets like the original PAF humbuckers for that legendary power, articulation and dynamics. The guitar’s titanium zero-fret nut and titanium saddles take its clarity and sustain right over the top.
A thicker one-piece fingerboard with hand-rubbed oil finish, G-Force tuners tuners, genuine mother-of-pearl inlays, improved knobs and plastics, and an exclusive labor-intensive hand-applied process for a tactile satin nitrocellulose finish all add up to superior quality for optimum looks, feel and tone.
Gibson 2016 HP Les Paul '50s Tribute Gold Top Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag) Features
- Maple Top with Mahogany Back and sides
- Modern Weight Relief
- Mahogany Neck 50's rounded with a 1-Piece Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl Trapezoid Inlays
- Titanium Zero Fret Nut
- Gibson 490R and 498T Pickups
- Gforce Tuning Machines
- Tune-o-matic bridge with titanium saddles
- Chrome Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Aluminum Strap Buttons
- Removable Cream Les Paul Pickguard
- Black HP Heavy Duty Gig Bag
- Top Wood: 2 Piece Maple
- Top Binding: None
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Modern
- Neck Wood: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Thickness at Fret 1: 0.818"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 0.963"
- Peg Head: SP1-B
- Peg Head Binding: None
- Peg Head Silkscreen: Gold Gibson & Les Paul Model
- Headstock Angle: 17 degrees
- Nut: Zero Fret Nut
- Nut Width: 1.745"
- Fingerboard Wood: 1 Piece Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12”
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 1.745" @ nut, 2.310" @ end of board
- Scale Length: Equal Tempered Scale
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Side Dots (Color): Black
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoid
- Pickups: 490R, 498T
- Tuning Keys: G FORCE
- Tuning Ratio: 40:01:00
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic w /Titanium saddles
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Output Jack: HP 1/4" mono gold plated positive contact
- Jack Plate: Les Paul Square
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Pick Guard: Removable Les Paul Cream
- Truss Rod Cover: Blank Black/White Bell
- Knobs: Supreme grip speed knobs
- Switch Washer: Cream, Hot Stamped Gold
- Accessories: HP Gig Bag
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.