The Re-Birth of the legendary ’Bird.
Since 1963 the Firebird has drawn the admiration of a who’s-who list of great guitarists. The 2016 Firebird T brings together everything that has made the Firebird such a desirable guitar. The stylized body features neck-through construction with a nine-ply mahogany neck, producing the familiar playing experience of vintage Firebirds with unbelievable sustain, all with a hand-sprayed nitrocellulose finish that lets every bit of tone ooze through.
The neck respects Gibson’s traditional width and includes a self-lubricating Graph Tech nut that improves sustain and intonation whether you’re bending strings or not. The fretboard inlays faithfully reproduce the original design the 1963 Firebird V. A pair of traditional Firebird mini-humbuckers dish up the rich and biting tone of yesterday and today, along with great looks to match.
Hardware includes a tune-o-matic bridge and Steinberger gearless tuning keys. The 2016 Firebird T comes complete with a hardshell case. Pick one up and see how far this bird can fly.
Gibson 2016 Firebird T Electric Guitar features
- The familiar, time-proven playing feel of classic Firebirds
- Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch after bending - without string stick
- World-class tuners provide exceptional efficiency while preserving the distinctive reverse headstock shape
- Renowned for a rich, clear, biting tone - yesterday and today
- There's no other way to obtain this kind of sustain
- Outstanding stability, excellent intonation, and time-tested performance
- The hand-sprayed, nitrocellulose lacquer helps your guitar look, feel, and sound its best
- The unique body design is rock solid, from the headstock to the strap pin
- Faithfully reproduced inlay design from the 1963 Firebird V
- Right out of the case, your handcrafted, American-made guitar is ready for immediate action
Gibson 2016 Firebird T Electric Guitar Features
- Neck width: Historic 1-11/16" neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
- Tuners: Steinberger Gearless tuning keys
- Pickups: Traditional Firebird mini-humbuckers
- Body: Original neck-through-body construction
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Finish: Nitro Vintage Sunburst finish
- Classic nine-ply mahogany-walnut neck construction
- Inlays: Traditional trapezoid inlays
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
Get the Gibson you've been waiting for.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.