A hard-charging model equipped with twin 'buckers.
Twenty-something years ago, Jerry Cantrell bought his first G&L Rampage while working at a Dallas music store, and he still rocks 'em hard today. But what Jerry didn't discover at the time was the G&L Superhawk, a hard-charging model like the Rampage equipped with twin 'buckers. That's changed and so will rock history.
It's been well over two decades since a G&L Superhawk was last produced. Now G&L is proud to announce the launch of the Superhawk Jerry Cantrell Signature Model, available in two USA-made versions as well as a surprisingly affordable G&L Tribute Series version.
This Superhawk starts out with the same soft maple body and fast-playing hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard as the Rampage. It even shares the same Seymour Duncan JB pickup in the bridge position, but adds a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck position as well as a 3-position pickup selector and tone control with push/pull coil split. The Rampage's Kahler bridge is swapped for a G&L Saddle Lock bridge for improved comfort, stronger sustain and rock-solid tuning stability. This axe is all about capturing the Jerry Cantrell feel while offering more tonal versatility.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Seymour Duncan '59 humbucker in neck position, Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge positon
- Soft maple body
- Hard-rock maple with ebony fingerboard
- Clear satin back neck finish with color matched headstock
- G&L custom neck profile with 14" radius and 1-3/4" nut width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Jerry Cantrell's been rocking out for years. Now it's your turn to do the same.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.