Fredenstein F609 500-Series Tube Preamp is a professional tube microphone preamplifier, using two double-triodes, one ECC802S and one ECC803S, in a single 500 series rack module. Fredenstein F609 500-Series Tube Preamp provides an +160V power-supply to avoid starving the tubes. It uses high quality American made input and output transformers. Additional features are 20db Pad, polarity control, phantom power, a two stage low-cut filter, and a standby mode to preserve the tubes if not in use. The sound is very smooth with a big, but well defined, low-end. The output level control allows to change the characteristic of Fredenstein F609 500-Series Tube Preamp and to run the first stages all the way up to distortion. As all Fredenstein products, Fredenstein F609 500-Series Tube Preamp is designed by a German-American team and manufactured in Taiwan.
Fredenstein F609 500-Series Tube Preamp Features
- Professional tube microphone preamplifier, using two double-triodes, one ECC802S and one ECC803S, in a single 500 series rack module
- Features 20db Pad, polarity control, phantom power, a two stage low-cut filter, and a standby mode to preserve the tubes if not in use
- The sound is very smooth with a big, but well defined, low-end
- Designed by a German-American team and manufactured in Taiwan
Fredenstein F609 500-Series Tube Preamp Specifications
- Manufacturer: Fredenstein
- Product: F609 500-Series Tube Preamp
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz â?" 20,000 Hz, +/- 1dB
- Distortion: < 0.1%
- Input Noise: < -127 dB
- Input Impedance: > 1200 Ohms
- Max. Input Level: + 12 dBu
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max. Output Level: + 26 dBu
- Clip Indicator: + 24 dBu
- Input Attenuator Pad: - 20 dB
- High Pass Filter: 50 Hz or 100Hz (switchable)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.