The F600A Compressor is a high performance tool for professional recording and mastering engineers. The F600A features a fully externally and internally balanced signal path with much lower distortion than conventional compressors. It comprises of a analog gain control circuit and a digital side-chain based on two DSPs. This technology can achieve more than 20 dB of gain reduction while maintaining very low distortion. Up to ten units can be linked together to form a true multi-channel compressor. The engineer can easily change the compression characteristics by tuning threshold level, attack and release times as well as selecting RMS or PEAK signal inputs to the side-chain. An additional tunable high pass filter preserves low frequencies. Since this high pass filter can be tuned up to 4 kHz, the F600A can be used as De-Esser, or on a lathe, as a cutting speed limiter. The extreme low output impedance with its high current design allows even the most difficult and complex loads to be driven without sonic impact.
Fredenstein F600A Compressor Specs
- Reference Level : 0 db = +4 dBu (American Studio Standard)
- Make-up Gain : 0 to +15.5 dB
- Threshold : -24 dB to +7db (-20 dBu - +11 dBu)
- Attack Time Range : 1 ms/dB to 31 ms/dB
- Release Time Range : 2 ms/dB to 129 ms/dB
- Compressions Ratio : 1:2 to 1:100
- High Pass Filter : flat to 4000 Hz
- Frequency Response : 20Hz – 20,000Hz, +/- 0.2dB
- Distortion : < 0.01%
- S/N Ratio : > 90dB at 0dB gain
- Input Impedance : > 10KOhm
- Max. Input Level : + 24 dBu
- Output Impedance : 20 Ohm
- Max. Output Current : +/- 200 mA
- Max. Output Level : + 26 dBu
- Power Consumption : +/- 16V, +/- 200mA
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.