The Fostex FR-2LE provides all you need when out recording in the field: a compact device in a rugged chassis with high-quality sound and features galore. The Fostex FR-2LE features a built-in stereo microphone, so you're always ready to record. What's more, it offers two XLR/TRS combo inputs with phantom power for recording with your own microphones. You can record in Broadcast WAV format at up to excellent 24-bit/96kHz quality right onto CompactFlash. A CompactFlash card, an AC adapter, a shoulder strap, a wired remote, and a carry pouch come with the Fostex FR-2LE.
Fostex FR-2LE CompactFlash Field Recorder
- Record high-quality 24-bit/96kHz audio to CompactFlash
- Lightweight, yet rugged
- Pre-record buffer feature and new file feature
- Built-in stereo microphones and MP3 mode for quick recording
- USB 2.0 connection
- CompactFlash card and accessories included
Record high-quality 24-bit/96kHz audio to CompactFlash
The Fostex FR-2LE records to convenient CompactFlash, offering up high-quality Broadcast WAV Format files at 24-bit/96kHz resolution. What's more, it offers an MP3 mode, for basic recording that boasts over 92 hours of recording on an 8GB CompactFlash card. You can record over 12 hours at 16-bit/44.1kHz, CD-quality sound on an 8GB CompactFlash card.
Lightweight, yet rugged
Designed to be rugged enough for the road, yet portable enough to carry in a backpack, the FR-2LE is an adept CompactFlash recorder. It can also operate for eight hours off of standard, off-the-shelf batteries. An AC adapter comes included, as well.
Pre-record buffer feature and new file feature
The Fostex FR-2LE offers a 2-second "pre-record" buffer, so you won't miss the start of something if you don't push record fast enough. The FR-2LE also offers a "one take, one file" system, so you don't have to overwrite audio.
Built-in stereo microphones and MP3 mode for quick recording
While you can use your own microphones with the FR-2LE, it also features built-in stereo microphones, making it easy to just push and record. Fostex also gave the FR-2LE a basic MP3 mode. When paired together, it's easy to quickly record memos, dictate notes to yourself before setting up microphones, and lay down thoughts at a moment's notice.
USB 2.0 connection
You can easily transfer files from the Fostex FR-2LE to your computer using the built-in USB 2.0 connector.
CompactFlash card and accessories included
In addition to a 128MB CompactFlash card, the Fostex FR-2LE comes with an AC adapter, a shoulder strap, a carry pouch, and a wired remote control.
Fostex FR-2LE CompactFlash Field Recorder Features
- Included CompactFlash card (128MB)
- Recording on Type II CompactFlash card
- Lightweight, yet tough with a rigid chassis
- FAT32 file system & BWF Stereo file format
- MP3 recording/playback
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio performance
- 2 x phantom-powered XLR mic inputs with level adjustment control
- ALC (Off/On/Limiter) and HPF (On/Off, 100Hz -12dB/Oct)
- Built-in stereo microphones for quick memo recording
- USB 2.0 for high speed file transfer to PC
- 2 second Pre Rec buffer
- 1 take = 1 file system (eliminates overwrites)
- Approx. 8 hours battery operation
- Wired remote controller with mic attachment belt
- AC Adapter included
- Shoulder strap and carry pouch included
- 2.24" (H) x 8.11" (W) x 5.19" (D)
- 1.76 lbs. (without battery)
The Fostex FR-2LE offers convenient CompactFlash recording in a rugged, road-ready chassis!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.