With Saffire Pro 24, sonic integrity reigns supreme. The two Focusrite preamps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL(TM) jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains.
Alongside the two Focusrite preamps are a host of I/O options; two additional analogue inputs, six analogue outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface with, for example, Focusrite's OctoPre), stereo S/PDIF I/O and 2 virtual 'loopback' inputs for routing digital audio between software applications -- ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input offers detailed viewing of levels.
Saffire Mix Control, the zero-latency 18 x 8 DSP Mixer/Router software provided with Saffire Pro 24, sets a standard at this price point for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
Saffire Pro 24 also comes with all the additional tools needed to start making music straight away. These include the Focusrite Plug-in Suite, providing a significant upgrade from your standard sequencer effects. The suite includes Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
Focusrite's established Xcite+ bundle is also included. The bundle features Ableton Live Lite (for all your production, performance and compositional needs), Novation's Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters and 'Mike the Drummer'.
Focusrite's Saffire Pro 24 is designed to capture every subtle nuance of your recordings, dropped seamlessly and effortlessly into the digital domain, leaving you free to enjoy the freedom of a creative modern music making experience.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 FireWire Audio Interface Features
- Two High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Preamps: The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation of this interface, with two award-winning Focusrite preamps.
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire Interface: Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL(TM) jitter elimination technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization are guaranteed.
- Total I/O Count of 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs: A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique loop-back facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire Mix Control.
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency DSP Mixer/Router: Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions; Saffire Mix Control provides an 18 x 8 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Xcite+ Software Bundle: Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synth and Ableton Live 7 Lite, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite:Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins
- Front panel 5-LED metering: LED metering for each of the analogue inputs offers detailed viewing of levels direct from the front face.
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus: Providing a fully customized monitor mix, with tactile level control available on the front panel.
The Focusrite Mic Preamp Focusrite has, over the past two decades, built a reputation as the market leader for high quality recording equipment, with its mic pre technology as the cornerstone of that enviable reputation. The original mic pre, as featured in the early Focusrite Forte console, used rotary switched gain controls and high quality audio transformers. This mic pre is still used by many of the industry's greatest producers and is the sound of countless hit records. Today, Focusrite designs equipment for a far greater audience, from professionals to amateur enthusiasts, all with varying budgets. As with the Red and ISA ranges, the mic pre technology found in the Platinum and Saffire ranges is designed to the highest possible standards. They uphold the same wide bandwidth philosophy featured in the original Forte console, back in 1989. All Focusrite mic pres feature custom components which have undergone an intense testing and qualification process. With the facts and figures in, Focusrite designs then have to pass the essential listening stage. Any design can measure well on the test bench but only a great design can be qualified in the studio. The FET-based design in the Saffire range is no exception and ensures the same low noise and distortion performance as earlier transformer-based designs. It delivers clarity without coloration and exhibits the signature transparency for which Focusrite have become famous.
Xcite+ Samples and Software Bundle Xcite+ comes on a DVD-ROM filled to the brim with royalty-free loops and samples alongside some powerful applications ideal for getting the user started, or to expand the experienced user's creative toolbox. Ableton Live Lite 7 forms the foundation of this collection, providing the ideal platform to create, produce and perform. Novation's classic bass synth, 'Bass Station' enables you to create bass and 303-styled patches. Alongside these comes 'Mike the Drummer'; a collection of 572 inspiring and original live drum loops ranging from 79 to 191 BPM, with loop lengths ranging from 1 beat to 4 bars, as well as extended freestyle solo sections. Individual drum hits and REX files are also available.These drum loops are however, just the beginning. An entire gigabyte of royalty-free samples, exclusively compiled by LoopMasters, provide a selection of loops and samples large enough to satisfy the appetite of even the most demanding artist. The Xcite+ Pack bundle is Windows XP, 32 bit Vista, Mac OS X and Intel Mac compatible.
All of Focusrite's FireWire interfaces are fully compatible with Thunderbolt using a simple FireWire to Thunderbolt adapter. Focusrite fully supports the use of Thunderbolt with their FireWire interfaces.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.