Focusrite RedNet D16 AES at a Glance
- Expand your RedNet network with AES3
- Asynchronous sample rates throughout
- Convenient remote control via the RedNet network
One of the biggest benefits of a RedNet system is the ability to network many different audio interfaces in different locations via a simple Ethernet cable. The RedNet D16 AES makes it simple to expand your RedNet system further, with up to 16 channels of digital I/O via AES3-equipped mixing consoles and audio interfaces. For example, a school could connect the AES output of a digital mixing console running sound in the theatre to the RedNet D16 AES, and all audio could be accessed for recording in the school's recording studios via the RedNet network.
Asynchronous sample rates throughout
When you're dealing with dozens of channels of networked audio and the ability to easily interface with digital systems, you don't want to worry about sample rate mismatches. Thankfully, the RedNet D16 AES has asynchronous sample rate converters on each input pair. So even if your RedNet system is operating at 96kHz, and you're connecting via AES at 48kHz, you can expect seamless operation without having to adjust sample rates.
Convenient remote control via the RedNet network
Because you'll be using the RedNet D16 AES as a component of a large-scale system, Focusrite makes it easy for you to control and re-route signals via a simple software control panel. No matter where you are in your facility, if you have access to the RedNet network then you have complete control over every RedNet device connected to that network.
Focusrite RedNet D16 AES Features
- Expand your RedNet system with 16 AES3 inputs
- Dual Ethernet connectors for complete reliability and network redundancy
- Slave either the RedNet systems or AES3 streams to an external word clock
- Two channels of S/PDIF digital I/O for more flexibility
- Asynchronous sample rate convertors (ASRC) allow AES3 and RedNet systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.