If you're a RedNet user, AudioBuy has an invaluable addition for your audio-over-IP system. A compact Dante-compatible stereo monitoring box, the Focusrite RedNet AM2 provides headphone and line-outs for flexible monitoring of signals from your Dante network. The AM2 gives you a convenient front-panel 1/4" TRS headphone jack that delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones, while a pair of balanced rear-panel male XLR line-outputs accommodate monitoring on speakers and other uses. The AM2 sports a rugged, extruded-aluminum casing with no-slip feet. The base is also threaded to accept a standard mic stand.
Built for critical monitoring - and convenience
Incorporating Focusrite's latest 2-channel Dante receiver, the RedNet AM2 delivers state-of-the-art D/A conversion (sample rates up to 96kHz, with greater than 118dB dynamic range) for critical monitoring on headphones or speakers. The unit is fitted with large volume knobs for headphone and line-output levels; the line-outs also sport a handy mute button with indicator LED. Power, signal level, and network indicators are also onboard to keep you status savvy. To connect to your network or daisy-chain to other network devices, the AM2 provides dual locking Ethercon connectors. The Focusrite RedNet AM2 can be network powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or by the rear-panel barrel connector and included DC power supply.
Focusrite RedNet AM2 Features
- High-quality stereo Dante monitoring solution for headphones and speakers
- Superior D/A conversion for accurate, transparent-sounding audio
- Headphone amp delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones
- Separate headphone and line-output level controls
- Line-output mute switch kills signal to your power amps or powered speakers
- Gigabit Ethernet switch simplifies cable connection to a second device
- Mic stand mount and no-slip feet provide flexible placement options
Optimize your Dante monitoring with the Focusrite RedNet AM2!
- Computer Connectivity Dante
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O 2 x 2
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Digital Inputs 2 x EtherCON Dante
- Power Supply Power over Ethernet or 12V DC power supply
- Sample Rate 44.1kHz - 96kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number AM2
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.