The rear panel features standard XLR connectors for wide compatibility with virtually any professional sound system. It also has controls for level adjustment, phase adjustment, and a polarity switch. A low-pass filter is included, along with mute capability. The subwoofer can also be muted externally via a footswitch. Solid feet on the bottom of the subwoofer isolate it from the floor to prevent vibrations and reflections.Note! Footswitch sold separately.
Focal CMS SUB 300W Front-Firing Studio Subwoofer
- Ideal for use with CMS-series studio monitors
- Internally-braced MDF cabinet with a dark grey vinyl finish
- 11" front-firing Polyglass cone woofer is lightweight and rigid to provide a neutral sound response with tight, controlled bass
- 300W RMS amplifier with BASH technology provides strong, distortion-free performance
- Front-panel bass port helps to extend bass frequencies
- Standard XLR connectors for wide compatibility with virtually any professional sound system
- Level and phase adjustment controls, plus a polarity switch and low-pass frequency adjustment filter
- Mute capability, including external mute via footswitch 1
- Solid feet on the bottom of the subwoofer isolate it from the floor to prevent vibrations and reflections
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.