16 in, 16 out AD/DA converter.
With the new Pulse16, Ferrofish continues their successful tradition of high-quality and affordable A/D – D/A converters. The Pulse16 offers 16x16 balanced analog inputs and outputs and can handle pro studio levels up to +20dBu. On the digital side, four ADAT I/O ports provide a full 16x16 channel operation even in 96 kHz SMUX mode.
Full Control and Easy Operation
The headphones output on the front panel of the Pulse16 lets you monitor every mono or stereo signal on the fly. The two TFT displays give detailed level information for all 32 signals at a glance. The innovative always-on contextual help, much loved by A32 users, is also shown when navigating the menus and makes using the Pulse16 a breeze.
Using the most recent converter generation from Cirrus Logic combined with an active digital jitter reduction circuit results in an exceptionally detailed resolution and great overall sound. No matter if you work in 48 kHz or 96 kHz – the Pulse16 from Ferrofish always delivers a full complement of 16x16 channels at the highest quality.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 96 kHz converter
- 16x16 analog I/O channels, 16x16 ADAT I/O channels in 2x2 TOSLINK ports
- Full 16x16 analog channel count even at double sample rates (SMUX @ 96 kHz)
- Wordclock I/O (BNC), MIDI I/O for remote control
- Proprietary circuit for active jitter reduction
- Headphone Output
- Fan-less design, 1HE, 19 in. solid metal chassis
- Output levels of all analog channels can be set in steps of 1dB (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Input sensitivity of all analog channels can be set in steps of 1dB (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- 2 x TFT screens giving complete control over all levels and system settings
Monitoring at a glance alongside premium
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.