The Wayne Kramer Dreadnought is a distinctively classy Fender acoustic bearing the personal design touches of the celebrated MC5 founder and punk godfather, with an elegant Vintage Sunburst finish on its spruce top, dark and richly stained mahogany sides and back, and fingerboard and headstock inlay work by acclaimed graphic artist/illustrator Shepard Fairey (of Obey fame).
Other features include aged white neck and body binding and specially designed rosette, checkered back strip, quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, mahogany neck with "soft V" profile and large '70s headstock, 20-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard with 11.81" radius, three-ply black pickguard, Fender "Viking"-style rosewood bridge, open-gear tuners with pearloid buttons, Fishman Isys III pickup/preamp system with built-in tuner, and Kramer's signature on the truss rod cover.
Fender Wayne Kramer Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- Single cutaway dreadnought acoustic with 70s-style headstock
- Laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany "V" style neck (soft V)
- Gloss urethane finish
- Body Shape: Fender-Style Dreadnought, Single Cutaway Acoustic/Electric
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Rosette: Specially Designed Rope/Line Rosette
- Neck: Mahogany, Soft "V" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, 11.81" (300mm) Radius
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9mm)
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear with White Pearloid Buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech NuBone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Other Features:
- White Pearloid Filigree Headstock Inlay and Position Inlay by Shepard Fairy of "OBEY"
- Black Neck and Headstock
- Dark Brown Stained Mahogany Back and Sides
- Multi-Wood Mosaic Backstrip
- Large Fender '70s-Style Acoustic Headstock with Aged Binding
- 3-Ply Black/White/Black Pickguard
- Wayne Kramer Signature on Truss Rod Cover
- Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
Order today and let them know where you're coming from.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.