The Wayne Kramer Dreadnought is a distinctively classy Fender acoustic bearing the personal design touches of the celebrated MC5 founder and punk godfather, with an elegant Vintage Sunburst finish on its spruce top, dark and richly stained mahogany sides and back, and fingerboard and headstock inlay work by acclaimed graphic artist/illustrator Shepard Fairey (of Obey fame).
Other features include aged white neck and body binding and specially designed rosette, checkered back strip, quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, mahogany neck with "soft V" profile and large '70s headstock, 20-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard with 11.81" radius, three-ply black pickguard, Fender "Viking"-style rosewood bridge, open-gear tuners with pearloid buttons, Fishman Isys III pickup/preamp system with built-in tuner, and Kramer's signature on the truss rod cover.
Fender Wayne Kramer Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- Single cutaway dreadnought acoustic with 70s-style headstock
- Laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany "V" style neck (soft V)
- Gloss urethane finish
- Body Shape: Fender-Style Dreadnought, Single Cutaway Acoustic/Electric
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Rosette: Specially Designed Rope/Line Rosette
- Neck: Mahogany, Soft "V" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, 11.81" (300mm) Radius
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9mm)
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear with White Pearloid Buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech NuBone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Other Features:
- White Pearloid Filigree Headstock Inlay and Position Inlay by Shepard Fairy of "OBEY"
- Black Neck and Headstock
- Dark Brown Stained Mahogany Back and Sides
- Multi-Wood Mosaic Backstrip
- Large Fender '70s-Style Acoustic Headstock with Aged Binding
- 3-Ply Black/White/Black Pickguard
- Wayne Kramer Signature on Truss Rod Cover
- Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
Order today and let them know where you're coming from.
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).