For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Jazzmaster HH is an unusual take on the classic Fender model, delivering massive high-gain power and a whole new sonic personality from two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins and black bezels. Sleek and supercharged, it's built to match the intensity of any playing style, with other distinctive features including a coil-splitting push-pull switch built into the tone knob that leaves the outside coils active, a Jazzmaster floating Tremolo Bridge, and a lean control layout.
Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar Features
- Maple neck with modern "C" profile
- 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins
- Black pickup bezels
- Three-way toggle pickup switch on lower horn
- Push-pull switch in tone knob splits humbucking pickup coil
- Jazzmaster floating tremolo bridge/tailpiece
- Series: Standard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickups: Blacktop Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Up: Neck Pickup, Middle: Bridge and Neck Pickups, Down: Bridge Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push/Pull Pot On Tone 2 for Coil Split
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.