The Fender Road Worn '60s Strat solidbody electric guitar gives you the looks and feel of a well-loved vintage Stratocaster that's seen plenty of playing action. Strap on the Road Worn '60s Strat and you'll appreciate the 1960s-spec design, complete with a genuine nitrocellulose laquer finish that's worn to perfection - in a brand new package! This Strat features an alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard, and its three single-coil Tex-Mex pickups provide an impressive combination of output and sparkle. If you want a new guitar but prefer the looks and feel of a "broken in" axe, look no further than the Road Worn '60s Strat!
Fender Road Worn '60s Strat Solidbody Electric Guitar
- The looks and feel of a well-loved instrument
- Classic-sounding pickups with a kick
The looks and feel of a well-loved instrument
The Stratocaster really came into its own in the 1960s, with players coaxing unbelievable sounds from it amid punishing stage shows and grueling tours. Beaten, bruised and even burned, they only got better as the years wore on-looking even cooler and feeling even more comfortable. Now you can get the looks and feel of a well-used '60s-spec Strat in a brand-new guitar! The Road Worn '60s Strat backs up those authentic looks with great playing feel and the kind of tonality you'd expect from a pick-of-the-litter vintage instrument.
Classic-sounding pickups with a kick
Designed to give you the kind of clear, transparent highs you want from a Stratocaster while adding increased output and warmth, Fender's Tex-Mex single-coil pickups add a little kick to your tone when you need it. These classic-looking pickups use Alnico 5 magnets and work just like standard Strat pickups. They provide the perfect complement to this great guitar!
Fender Road Worn '60s Strat Solidbody Electric Guitar Features
- Color: 3-color sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 7.25"
- No. of frets: 21 (6105 narrow jumbo frets)
- Scale Length: 25.5'
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply mint green
- Pickups: Tex Mex Strat Single-coil neck, middle, and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R, nickel plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Includes deluxe gig bag
The Fender Road Worn '60s Strat puts the comfort of a "broken-in" instrument in a great-sounding new axe!
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color 3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape C
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood, 7.25" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearl dots
- Number of Frets 21
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Synchronized tremolo
- Tuners Vintage style tuners
- Number of Pickups 3
- Neck Pickup Tex-Mex single-coil
- Middle Pickup Tex-Mex single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Tex-Mex single-coil
- Controls Master Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-way pickup selector
- Strings Fender Standard Tension ST250R, (.010-.046)
- Case Included Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number 0131010300
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.