With its more powerful shielded pickups, elegant style and short-scale feel, the Jaguar model turned more than a few heads when it was released in 1962. The Rosewood Jaguar Masterbuilt by Greg Fessler recreates this classic instrument with the allure of rosewood.
The pair of high-output Custom Shop vintage-style Jaguar pickups easily push an amp into glorious overdrive, and include the classic shielding claw to reduce EMI- and RFI-induced hum. The rosewood body is hand-selected for its light weight and strong grain, as is the rosewood neck with a vintage-accurate '62 Jaguar neck profile.
Other sterling features include a 9.5 in.-radius rosewood fingerboard, 22 6105 frets, vintage wiring and controls, three-ply black pickguard, vintage-style bridge, tailpiece and tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Master Builder Greg Fessler
Greg Fessler came to the Fender Custom Shop in 1990, working his way up through the ranks as an apprentice. He assisted with the Robben Ford signature line of guitars, eventually becoming the sole builder of those instruments and, later, Ford’s personal builder. Fessler has built one-off Stratocaster and Telecaster models for a host of players, including Joe Bonnamasa, Jeff Healey, Hank Marvin, John Mayer, Rhonda Smith, Neil Schon and Pete Wentz, to name only a few.
Fessler’s remarkable abilities as a Master Builder have earned him accolades from many Fender artists and from discerning customers worldwide. His meticulous attention to detail is exemplified in every instrument he creates, each of which is a perfect example of the intense commitment it takes to earn the title of Master Builder.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Rosewood
- Body finish: WLS
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '62 Jaguar
- Neck wood: Rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: WLS
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105 medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: '62 Jaguar
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: '62 Jaguar
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Jaguar lead/rhythm switch
- Control layout: Lead Circuit: 2-Position Tone Switch, Volume, Tone, "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone, Circuit Selector Switch, Pickup Switching
- Pickup switch: Slide switches for pickup activation
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage Jag bridge
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Masterbuilt, Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own this special Jaguar. Order today.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.