It may have been called the Jazzmaster, but this 1960s Fender seemed to end up more at home with surf bands or snarling in punk and indie rock groups, thanks to incredible tonal flexibility and a unique look. The American Original '60 Jazzmaster perfectly captures that vibe and sound, with an updated, modern fretboard radius for easy playing. Period-correct pickups and vintage tuners match with the original locking floating tremolo for an amazingly versatile instrument.FEATURES
- Solid alder body with gloss nitrocellulose finish
- 25.5" scale maple neck with 9.5" radius round laminate rosewood fretboard
- Period-correct wax-potted, alnico 5 Pure Vintage '65 single-coil pickups
- Vintage-style tuners and 6-saddle floating tremolo bridge with lock button
Order this versatile icon today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Round laminate Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Vintage tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Pure Vintage single-coil 65 Jazzmaster
- Bridge: Pure Vintage single-coil 65 Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Lead Circuit: volume, tone. Rhythm Circuit: volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating vintage tremolo with lock button
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.