Sleek Horizon Body The ESP LTD H1007 offers rich, deep tones thanks to its mahogany horizon-style body and maple neck with set-neck construction. And with a flamed maple top and See-Thru Black finish, the body looks just as good as it sounds. Playability on the ESP LTD H1007 is just as stellar, with a 25.5-inch scale rosewood fingerboard, 24 extra jumbo frets, and a Thin U contour. Shredding will be a breeze on this metal masher!
Active EMG Pickups The majority of guitars employ passive pickups, while active pickups are typically used on bass guitars. That being said, most guitars simply aren't capable of producing the low notes the ESP LTD H1007 can achieve. That's why this 7-string is equipped with active, or battery-powered, pickups just like you'd typically find on a bass guitar. That added power gives a much needed boost to the low end, pre-amplifying those low As and Bs so they hit your amp stack with crystal clarity.
ESP LTD H1007 Electric Guitar Features
- Seven-string electric guitar with horizon-style body and humbucking pickups
- Mahogany body with flamed maple top and See-Thru Black finish
- Maple neck with Thin U neck contour
- Set-neck construction
- 25.5" scale rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets
- EMG 81-7 humbucking pickup in the bridge position
- EMG 707 humbucking pickup in the neck position
- Active pickups for boosting low tones
- Master volume and tone knobs and 3-way selector switch provided
- Black nickel hardware
- ESP locking tuners
- TonePros locking Tune-O-Matic bridge
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.