Empress has designed the ECM-519 to be a feedback FET compressor with personality, that can excel where plug-ins fall short and seamlessly integrate with your DAW to add some often needed analog warmth.
"Incredibly versatile compression and tone….this thing is deep!" - Ryan Hewitt: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blink 182, Tom Petty, The Avett Brothers
The pleasing FET harmonic distortion, and some transformer saturation options really help to add that analog character. It's great on aggressive time settings and applying a lot of gain reduction, but can also be extremely transparent. The auto modes engage two completely separate side-chain circuits that change the way the compressor behaves, giving you sounds that aren't possible with conventional attack and release settings.
True bypass switching makes meaningful comparisons against the original signal quick and easy, and parallel compression is only a knob twist away!
Empress ECM-519 500 Series FET Compressor Features
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Sidechain HPF - High pass the sidechain at 120 Hz or 220 Hz
- True Bypass - so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Super Fast Attack Speeds - Dial in attack speeds down to 50 microseconds
- Mix Knob for Parallel Compression - Blend in dry signal for New York style compression
- 10 segment LED Gain Reduction Meter
- Selectable Output Transformer can be loaded down for some old school analog character
- Use the active balanced output for a pristine signal path or engage the output transformer for some added warmth. Load down the output transformer for even more old school analog character and some pleasant saturation.
- 3 Ratios - 3:1 gives great transparent compression for evening out dynamics. 6:1 gives great control and can be pretty aggressive when doing lots of gain reduction. 12:1 is approaching limiting and can be very useful when you need to sit something in the mix or hit it hard for tons of character.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.