The Hot 55-F Pickup Set will give you sweet cleans to a rich late-'60's sustain - noise free.
The EMG Retro Active Fat 55 humbucker set was inspired by the ingenuity, tone, and feel of the original PAF, evoking the best tones of the 50’s and 60’s. No longer limited by the technology of that era, this classic looking humbucker set adds a newly designed external preamp that provides the benefit of a low-impedance output; virtually no hum or added noise. The Alnico magnets in traditional open coil bobbins deliver fat, warm lows without losing any clarity on the high end. The Fat 55 is capable of sitting back in a blues riff or rising up to the overdriven solo with ease. Staying true to conventional design can bring buzz and hum, which is where the new plug-on preamp comes in. The preamp cleans up all of the output noise but retains the passive character of your tone. This is a passive pickup with all the benefits of active technology, yielding a new level of tonal control. The completely solderless Retro Active Fat 55 humbucker set is available in black and zebra color options, giving you the look you love and the tone you need.FEATURES
- Open-coil design for a vintage look
- Ceramic magnets in bridge, Alnico 5 in neck
- FET preamp allows low-impedance output and eliminates noise, hum and buzz
- Available in black, zebra and black/red zebra
Get the clarity that a humbucking pickup was designed to have in the beginning with the EMG Hot 55-F Pickup set. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: RA 350A Alnico
- Bridge: RA 360A Alnico
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Special electronics: FET preamp requires a 9 Volt battery is required and 25KA Ohm Controls are used for volume and tone
- 2 25K each Volume and Tone post
- 1 Battery bus
- 1 Stereo Output Jack
- 1 Two Pickup in/out bus
- 2 pair mounting screws & springs
- 2 Pickup Cables
- 4 Connect Cables
- 1 Output Cable
- 1 Battery Cable
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.