In classic elysia fashion, the museq stereo equalizer gives you quality components, 100%-discrete Class A analog circuitry with optimally matched parameters, and the sound-shaping mojo of five EQ bands with hefty gain ranges, plus special features that let you ace any tracking or mixing scenario. The result is extraordinary sonic width, depth, and openness, and the surgical precision to nail any EQ challenge. AudioBuy.com.au Australia engineers have enthusiastically embraced the elysia museq not only as a supremely effective "fix it" device, but as a superb creative tonal color tool. We're confident you will, too!elysia museq Two-channel Parametric EQ at a Glance
- The flexibility to nail any EQ challenge
- Juice your signal with added harmonic "color"
- 100% discrete analog circuitry for optimum signal quality
The elysia museq gives you the flexibility to nail any EQ challenge. There are two channels, each offering three parametric bands with two-position switchable Q. The outer bands are low/high shelving designs you can separately switch into a cut mode with a resonance peak that keeps the knee frequency from sounding overly damped, reminiscent of the inductor circuits found in classic designs. You can switch any of the museq's five gain controls per channel from boost to cut, giving you twice the number of available gain steps and letting you quickly and easily identify problem frequencies. Of course, you get stepped potentiometers for easily repeatable mix bus or mastering applications.Juice your signal with added harmonic "color"
Each of the museq's channels gives you a switchable option for adding even-order harmonics to your signal, giving you easy access to the type of tasty coloration that was a hallmark of certain legendary vintage console equalizers. This makes the museq, effectively, two EQs in one. You may well prefer the "color" setting for mix use and the clean for tracking (or vice-versa), but however you use this wonderful-sounding feature, you'll find it will become an indispensable tonal color tool you'll reach for time after time. In addition, the museq gives you Warm Mode, yet another switchable sonic flavor that alters its frequency spectrum, harmonics, and transient response.100% discrete analog circuitry for optimum signal quality
The circuit design of the elysia museq consists of 100% discrete analog technology. All the signal processing is handled by single transistors in permanent Class A mode; even the power supply rocks fully discrete circuits. Technical refinement, in fact, is found throughout the museq, including an oversized transformer, selected capsuled conductive plastic potentiometers, and custom-designed current feedback amplifiers. Such rapt attention to quality and detail is standard operating procedure for elysia; they know the results will be optimum signal quality, even at extreme settings.elysia museq Two-channel Parametric EQ Features
- 100% Discrete Class A - all discrete circuitry with no integrated circuits
- Active Bandpasses with FETs - a purist design approach for truly musical EQ
- Outer shelving filters - can be switched into resonance high- and low pass filters
- Parallel Filter Design leaves high and mid frequencies completely untouched when using high and lowpass filters
- Warm Mode - a second, switchable sonic flavor with altered frequency spectrum, harmonics and transient response
- Pure Transparency Path - purist filter-stage design without coupling capacitors for outstanding sound quality
- Boost/Cut Mode - generates twice the number of values to be set the museq's 23-step potentiometers
- Switchable Filter Quality - can be switched from a wide to a narrow Q factor
- Stepped, Matched Potentiometers - 23-step pots, matched in stereo pairs
- Handcrafted in elysia's factory in Nettetal, Germany
Step up to elysia quality with the inimitable museq stereo equalizer!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.