Get an amazing range of distortion tones in one versatile pedal.
Analog Drive gives you eight analog distortion types in one box. It is the ideal pedal for guitarists who want to wreak havoc to signals and tones in the most diverse and characterful way possible.
Total analog distortion box
The sheer sonic range of the Analog Drive, courtesy of the eight different analog distortion circuits, is in itself a marvel. One stompbox harboring so many tone shaping opportunities: unheard of until now. Analog Drive is a bottomless well of new sounds.
The EQ touch
Enhance your amp with the 3 band analog EQ. The mid band is sweepable, which is very handy for dialing in the perfect EQ setting. The mid EQ can also be controlled with an expression pedal, making it easy to create analog wah-like sounds.
For the live rig
The possibility to store user presets will make the live gig flow smoothly. And if you rely on MIDI during your performances, the Analog Drive delivers. All settings are fully controllable via MIDI and it can even send MIDI program change messages.
The eight circuits
Clean Boost – A boost ranging from 0 to 20 dB, run at a high internal voltage, thus giving plenty of headroom.
Mid Drive – Can be compared to the sound a well-known green stompbox. If more bass is needed, just increase the Low EQ setting.
Dirty Drive – Really dirty and swampy. A gate-ish feel can be obtained at low Gain settings. Higher Gain settings result in an old school fuzzy sound.
Big Dist – Adds quite a lot of distortion, but with an intact bass response. A reference would be a Marshall stack pushed to the max with a lot of power amp distortion.
Focused Dist – Strong focus on the upper mids. An extended version of the mythological horse/man pedal, but with more flexibility.
Harmonic Fuzz – Octave fuzz with a smooth feel. Based on a fuzz that is out of production. (Which one is a well-kept secret.)
High Gain – Clear sound with a lot of gain. Nice string separation, great sustain.
Thick Gain – Adds loads of gain, more than a lot of preamps. Really crispy when palm muting the lower strings and using the EQ to add some top end.
- Sound processing
- 100% analog signal path
- 8 analog distortion circuits
- 3 band analog EQ with sweepable mid band
- Audio input
- High impedance instrument input
- Expression pedal inputs
- Input level on tip: -5 V – +5 V
- Supplies +5 V on ring
- Accepts Expression pedals and Control Voltage
- Electrical specifications
- Unit power consumption: 5 W, 400 mA typical
- Compatible Elektron power supply: PSU-3b
- Dual digit seven-segment LED display
- MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” audio input
- 1/4” audio output
- 2 x 1/4” Expression pedal input
- Power inlet: Center positive 5.5 x 2.5 mm barrel jack, 12 V DC, 1 A
- Physical specifications
- Sturdy cast aluminum casing
- Dimensions: W 171 x D 177 x H 62 mm (6.8” x 7.0” x 2.5”) (including jacks, knobs and footswitches)
- Weight: approximately 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs)
- 3 year Elektron warranty
- Power supply included in box
- Accessories for Analog Drive
- Power Supply PSU-3b
- Analog Drive, Analog Heat
- 50.00 USDInfoBuy
- Instrument Cable − 300 cm
- Analog Drive, Analog Four, Analog Heat, Analog Keys, Analog Rytm, Machinedrum, Machinedrum UW, Monomachine, Octatrack, Sidstation
- 10.00 USDInfoBuy
- Instrument Cable − 150 cm
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.