The electro-harmonix Holy Grail Max is aptly named. This pedal definitively nails four studio-grade reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate, and Reverse; and serves them up in a rugged, pedalboard-friendly stompbox along with intelligent controls that let you quickly get the sound you're after. The circuit is set up in a dry path/Blend control arrangement, so there's no level change when you alter your wet/dry mix. The Time knob lets you set the decay of your 'verb, and believe us, longer settings - particularly in Reverse mode - are trippy, indeed. To us guitarists, reverb (along with delay) is a food group. Satisfy your hunger with the electro-harmonix Holy Grail Max.
Amazing studio-quality reverb, wherever you go
If you're like many of the guitarists here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, you likely have more then one amp that you rely on for gigging and recording. Perhaps one of your amps has usable reverb, perhaps not. Enter the Holy Grail Max. Electro-harmonix has engineered this pedal to sound studio-grade awesome. Deliciously complex, these 'verbs drip with vibrance and lush detail. And best of all, you can use the Holy Grail on all your amps.
Electro-harmonix Holy Grail Max Reverb Features
- Four amazing studio-grade reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate, and Reverse
- Analog dry path and Blend control, so there's no level change when you alter your wet/dry mix
- Your dry signal remains analog from input to output
- Multi-function Time control lets you dial in your decay or reverse time
- 9.6DC-200 power supply included (not battery powered)
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact, rugged die-cast chassis
Get amazing reverb on demand, with the electro-harmonix Holy Grail Max!
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Max Pedal Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Reverb
- Maximum Delay Time 30 seconds
- Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included Yes
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.