The powerful and compact Electro-Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper pedal sports two stereo loops with independent or locked loop lengths that are customizable to your needs. Sequential looping lets you use one channel at a time, and parallel mode lets you use both at the same time. You can even choose to quantize them for perfectly synced results. If you want quick back up, the 22500 looper houses 16 built-in drum loops to play along to. Your high-quality, uncompressed audio is recorded directly to a removable SDHC card that houses up to 100 individual loops. The included 8GB SD card holds up to 12 hours of audio. You get dual 1/4" TRS inputs for mono or stereo in, and there's even a phantom-powered XLR input for recording vocals, acoustic instruments, or capturing other sounds. Take it from the AudioBuy.com.au Australia crew - the 22500 Dual Stereo Looper has the functionality and versatility you want in a looper.
Electro-Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper Features
- Looper with dual stereo loops and 16 built-in drum loops
- Choose between parallel and sequential recording modes for flexibility
- Quantized and non-quantized modes let you record your own way
- Records high-quality, uncompressed audio directly to an SD card (4 to 32GB)
- Mic input with phantom power for capturing acoustic instruments and vocals
- Get creative with reverse and octave functions
- 100 loop banks per card, each loop bank has up to 2 loops
- Included 8GB SD card gives you up to 12 hours of recording time
- USB port enables backup/restore from Mac and Windows PCs
- Optional EHX 22500 Footswitch makes finding and switching loops fast and easy onstage
- Standard 9.6VDC 500mA power supply included
Expand your musical horizons with the Electro-Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper!
Electro-Harmonix 22500 Looper Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Looper
- Total Looping Time 12 Hours on Included 8GB SD Card
- Maximum Loops 100 per SD card
- Inputs 2 x Instrument (Stereo/Mono), 1 x XLR
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included Yes
- Height 4.75"
- Depth 2.5"
- Width 5.75"
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.