Add the distinct sweeping sound of phase to your rig with the EBS DPhaser effect pedal. Designed for bass or guitar, this pedal uses 24-bit digital processing circuitry to give you everything from classic '70s to modern phase tones. Width and rate knobs let you dial in slight to over-the-top swirling effects. Two other external switches let you change the resonance and phaser stages. This phaser has a wide range of sounds, but AudioBuy.com.au Australia thinks the best part is DPhaser's hidden internal controls. Pop the back off to find an output level trim, a center frequency control, and a set of switches. These switches let you choose triangle or sine wave LFO, the low-frequency bypass filter setting, and the number of stages for different modes. All in all, you can control every parameter of this pedal to create your perfect phaser. Check out the powerful and ultra-tweakable EBS DPhaser today!
EBS DPhaser Effect Pedal Features
- Triple-mode phaser designed for bass and guitar
- 24-bit digital processing circuitry delivers killer sound and performance
- Width and rate control knobs let you dial in everything from classic to modern phase tones
- Mode and Resonance switches let you sculpt the phase effect to perfection
- Internal trim pots adjust output gain and the center frequency of the sweep
- Internal switches adjust phaser stages, LFO, and low-frequency bypass
- True bypass preserves your tone when the pedal is bypassed
- Rugged metal housing
- Uses 1 x 9-volt battery or optional adapter (sold separately)
Add a flexible phaser to your pedalboard with the EBS DPhaser effect pedal!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.