NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your AudioBuy Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition offers an amazingly extensive collection of world instruments - unique and traditional - from the Americas, Australia, Africa, the Far East, the Middle East, and Turkish Empires. All the sounds in the RA - PLAY Edition were captured with a high-quality, phase-accurate 8-microphone setup, for a 3-dimensional image. And now, with the Play Edition, you can control the instruments with even more fluidly and expressively, using EastWest's own custom PLAY interface included with the Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition.
Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition
- Rich collection of rare and ethnic instruments
- Instruments captured in stunning 8-microphone detail
- Includes EastWest's custom PLAY interface
Rich collection of rare and ethnic instruments
Inside Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition, you'll find a far-sweeping collection of rare and unique instruments from all over the world. From Africa, the Americas, Australia, Europe, the Far East, India, the Mid East, and the Turkish Empire, the instruments within Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition will be all you need to fulfill your world instrument film scores and rich compositions. See further below for a list of included instruments
Instruments captured in stunning 8-microphone detail
As with all Quantum Leap collections, attention was paid to the utmost detail. Every instrument in Quantum Leap Ra - PLAY Edition was captured in superb phase-accurate 8-microphone detail. Each instrument has an exceptionally clear and accurate sound, with a well defined 3-dimension image. Microphones used were the Neumann U64 (U47s as alternates), the Neumann M50, the AKG C12, and Shoeps. The ensemble instruments included the collection were also played by actual ensembles, giving them a sound and an interaction you can't accurately re-create by layering solo instruments.
Includes custom PLAY interface
Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition includes the custom PLAY advanced sample engine, designed to give you deep access to the sounds within RA. This 64-bit interface (with 32-bit support as well) lets you load many instruments and voices - up to the maximum your RAM will allow. It also offers built-in networking support, so you can load instruments on other machines and control them from your host computer - it's a professional, fully integrated solution for the most demanding production environments. And, for easy navigation, all of the instruments in the collection are listed in one browser. A favorites section lets you group the instruments you use most and you can even preview instruments in a simple column viewer. An articulations list lets you reference all expressions within the instruments - so there's no need to look up key-switches in charts. Other features include Legato detection, stereo handling, and a built-in microphone mixer, so you can control all microphone positions expressively. What's more, there's a built-in effects engine with a premium reverb section, featuring multiple impulse responses from concert halls and EastWest's own premier studios. PLAY works as an AAX Native, AU, VST, and plug-in and can also work standalone on Mac and PC computers.
Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition Features
Quantum Leap RA Instruments:
- AFRICA - African Dual Wooden Shakers (Ewe), African Metal Shakers (Ewe), Atsimevu, Axatse, Batas, Berkete, Dejembe Ensemble, Ekpiri, Ewe Drum Ensemble, Ewe Large Bombshell, Ewe Medium Bombshell, 3ft FromTonFrom, 5ft FromTonFrom, Gankokwe Large, Gyil, Kalimbas, Kidi, Kora, Log Drums, Ngoni, Udu
- AMERICAS AND AUSTRALIA - 1890 Washburn Guitar, American Jaw Harp, Banjo, Berimbau, Cuban Percussion, Didjeridoo, Dobro, First Nations Cedar Flute, Mandolin, Pan Flute, Ukulele
- EUROPE - Alpenhorn, Bag Pipe Ensemble, Bass Recorder, Frame Drum, Gadulka, Hardanger Fiddle, Highland Pipes, Hurdy Gurdy, Irish Low Whistle, Launeddas, Uilleann Pipes
- FAR EAST - Dizi, Erhu, Gamelan Ensemble, Gongs, Koto, Rag Dung, Shakuhachi, Shamisen, Taiko Drums, Vietnamese Jawharp
- INDIA - Bansuri, Baritone Violin (Electric), Esraj, Sarangi, Sitar, Tablas, Tambura
- MID EAST and TURKISH EMPIRE - Armenian Duduk, Bulgarian Duduk, Mid East Fiddle, Mid East String Section, Ney Flute, Oud, Qandahar Dumbek, Santoor, Turkish, Duduk, Yalli Tambur, Zourna
PLAY Advanced Sample Engine
- 64-bit with 32-bit compatibility for PC
- Full memory access with MAC (requires 64-bit MAC)
- Mac Intel compatibility
- Intelligent performance section including portamento, repetition, legato
- Features round robin reset
- Offers improved articulation window and controls
- State-of-the-art convolution reverb with pre-delay
- Improved micro-tuning
- Improved sound quality with high-resolution audio engine
- Hi-fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades
- Stereo image editing is now possible using channel sourcing
- The instruments featured in the PLAY Editions are newly-programmed for PLAY from the original recordings
- 14GB Free Hard Disc Space
- DVD Drive
- Required: G5 or Intel Processor, 2GB RAM, Mac OS 10.4 or higher, DVD drive
- Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz or faster processor, 4GB+ RAM, DVD drive
- Required: P4 2.5Ghz or faster, 2GB RAM, Windows XP SP 2 or Vista, sound card with ASIO drivers, DVD drive
- Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz or faster processor, 4GB+ RAM, sound card with ASIO drivers, 64-bit OS and host, DVD drive
Included for both Mac and PC
- 32-bit standalone and plug-in versions included
- 64-bit PC VST (host must support 64-bit VST plugins) and standalone versions included
Treat yourself to amazingly rich and detailed world instruments, with the professional Quantum Leap RA - PLAY Edition!
- Software Type World Instrument Sample Player
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Boxed
- iLok Required Yes
- Format Standalone, AAX Native 64 VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Apple G5 1.6GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Pentium 4 3GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number EW-181
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.