NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your AudioBuy Sales Engineer if you have questions.
All the sounds you need to produce a hit record, in one place! With the East West Quantum Leap Ministry of Rock 2, the goal was to arm the producer with the total sonic package. It's loaded with rock drums, basses, and guitars covering an array of styles, all aimed to give you a full-blown "live" sound, without ever needing to call in a session musician for an overdub. And you won't believe how good it sounds. Inside these 57GB are samples treated to East West Quantum Leap's cutting-edge LIVE technology that makes multisampled drums sound like a live performance. What's more, top players and the world's finest gear were involved on the project, so you get a pro sound, without spending a fortune. When it's time to produce rock music, look no further than East West Quantum Leap Ministry of Rock 2!
East West Quantum Leap Ministry of Rock Sound Library Features
- 57GB of guitar, drum kit, and bass samples
- Legato bass and guitar samples
- Legato and Staccato Repetitions
- Truly playable rhythm guitars and leads, clean and distorted
- Guitars and basses recorded in flexible dual amp configurations
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to hardcore
- Round-robin bass drums, snares, toms and hats; performance drum hits extracted from live playing
- Cutting-edge LIVE technology for a realistic sound
The East West Quantum Leap Ministry of Rock sound library gives you great-sounding rock instrument samples!
- Software Type Rock Instruments Sample Player
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Boxed
- iLok Required Yes
- Format Standalone, AAX 64, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Dual Core 2.1GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number EW-201
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.