Earthworks SR20 Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Amazing extended frequency response
- No "smearing" of low-level signals
- Captures attack and punch of percussive sounds
- Uniform response across all frequencies
- Delivers the sonic equivalent of hearing live music
Captures attack and punch of percussive sounds The Earthworks SR20 offers superior impulse response - the speed and accuracy with which a microphone responds to a signal with fast rise times, such as percussion, guitar and brass. This helps retain the attack, punch and excitement in recorded music and sounds.
No "smearing" of low-level signals The SR20 also features fast diaphragm settling time - how long it takes a diaphragm to return to rest. If a microphone's diaphragm is still vibrating from previous sounds while it is trying to pick up new sounds, it adds coloration and smearing of low-level signals that contain important minute details. The SR20 delivers accurate reproduction of ant sound source!
Uniform response across all frequencies The Earthworks SR20's pickup pattern technology maintains accuracy and uniform frequency response throughout the pickup pattern. With this better uniformity there is no spotlighting, less off-axis phase problems, and more gain before feedback.
Extended frequency response The SR20 has an extended frequency response, capturing treble details and overtones. This is a clear advantage when using today's higher sampling rates for recording. Earthworks' proprietary technology provides higher frequency response, better impulse response and time domain accuracy, which will capture overtones and details that conventional microphones mask.
Earthworks SR20 Condenser Microphone Features
- Spectacular vocal microphone
- Small-diaphragm condenser with cardioid pattern
- Frequency response 50Hz-20kHz
- Accurately captures a voice with the same precision and quality up to 90 degrees off-axis
- Warm, not boomy, when used up close
- One-of-a-kind windscreen assembly eliminates the popping of Ps
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Also outstanding for piano, guitar, drums, brass, woodwinds and other instruments
- Handles up to 145dB SPL
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.