The Earthworks M30BX is a cost effective measurement microphone intended for large and small room calibration. The ultra wide frequency response of 9Hz to 27kHz is flat throughout the entire spectrum and results in accurate room calibration using Smaart, MLSSA, SIMM and TEF based systems. The small element yields an omni-directional pattern resulting in a wide pick up area at the front and sides of the microphone capsule. The M30 also ships with a "white" noise generator that is capable of adapting to a 1/2" calibrator adapter for field calibration.
This stereo set of Earthworks M30 microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response from the manufacturer.
This version of the M30 features battery operation for remote use. This M30 requires 6V Lithium or 4 LR44 alkaline batteries.
Miniature Omni-directional Capsule
The miniature element provides an accurate omni-directional pattern with an even coherent response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
Wide Linear Frequency Response
The wide, linear frequency response accurately captures audio signal and reproduces the slightest nuance with great detail.
The uncolored, flat signal results in accurate room calibration for indoor and outdoor application.
- Transducer Condenser
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response +/- 1dB 9Hz to 27kHz
- +1 / -3dB 5Hz to 30kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical) 72dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 27dB SPL Equivalent (A weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level 150dB SPL
- Power Requirements Lithium: 6V battery-P28 (2CR-1/3N)
- Alkaline: 4x LR44
- approx 300 hours
- Output Impedance 600 ohms between pin 2 and pin 3
- Output Connectors XLR intended to drive a balanced transformerless input Pin2+
- Pad No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off No
- Dimensions 9 x .860" (229 x 22mm)(Length x Diameter)
- Weight 225g (.5 lb)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.