The Earthquaker Devices Data Corrupter Modulated Monophonic Harmonizing PLL is a wild, yet repeatable three-voice modulated monophonic PLL harmonizer that takes your input signal and brutally amplifies it into a crushing square wave fuzz tone that is then multiplied, divided and modulated to create a harmonically complex, expressive and touch-responsive analog synth tone up to three octaves below (or above) the original, plus additional harmonies.
The central nervous system at the heart of the Data Corrupter’s hive mind is the Master Oscillator. The Master Oscillator’s “Root” (the octave of which is selectable via a three-position rotary switch) adjusts the frequency range and tracking response of the input signal, which is then synthesized and harmonized by one of eight Master Oscillator programs, adjustable by an eight-way rotary switch.
From there, the Frequency Modulator applies pitch-bend modulation to the Master Oscillator. In Glide mode, you’ll hear a smooth portamento as each note slides into the next. In Vibrato mode the pitch modulates up and down for a retro sci-fi laser effect.
The Subharmonic assimilates the input signal into one of eight lower octave programs between one and three octaves below the original. For a more stable lower octave, set the Subharmonic’s Root switch to the Unison position, which divides the Square Wave input signal, and removes the Frequency Modulator from the Subharmonic signal path.
To unleash the cracked machine lurking within the Data Corrupter mainframe, set the Subharmonic Root switch to Oscillator and try not to look away as the sonic malware you just installed mangles your input signal into the sum and difference of both the Master Oscillator and Subharmonic with the Frequency Modulator applied to the upper and lower octaves.
- Wild, yet repeatable three-voice guitar synthesizer
- Crushing square wave fuzz tone
- Master Oscillator capable of harmonies up to three octaves above the input
- Subharmonic harmonies up to three octaves below the input
- Frequency Modulator produces smooth portamento pitch-bends (Glide mode) or retro sci-fi laser effects (Vibrato mode)
- Frequency Modulator may be applied to only the Master Oscillator or to both the Master Oscillator and the Subharmonic voices
- Voice Mixer blends Master Oscillator, Subharmonic, and Square Wave Fuzz voices
- Harmonically complex, expressive, and touch-responsive analog synth tone up to three octaves below (or above) the original
- Current Draw: 25mA
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: 1K
- True Bypass
- Silent relay-based switching
- All-analog signal path
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).