The Dynaudio Air 20 offers transparency, consistent speaker performance and outstanding possibilities for optimizing performance in different acoustical environments. The AIR 20 is developed for both stereo and multi-channel monitoring in demanding production environments including...
- Post production
- Music recording and mixing
- Film editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and mastering
- 5.1 Production (audio or audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
Combining technology from Dynaudio and TC, AIR 20 offers ultimate precision and sound.
The possibility of rotating the mid-high module offers the flexibility for optimal placement in a wide range of applications.
The AIR 20 monitor is the first three-way design integrating the AIR technology. Combining brand new Dynaudio 221 (two-to-one) technology with cutting-edge digital TC technology, the AIR 20 defines new standards for performance and precision in three-way powered monitors.
Dynaudio Air 20 Slave Monitor Features
- 10" woofer, 5.5" midrange and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via dual wire
- The new 221 (two-to-one) design - integrating unique tweeter and midrange technology
- Bass management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Advanced bass management
- Acoustic placement compensation
- Preset storage and recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- All Monitors aligned within +/- 0.2dB precision
- Integrated parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and remote control of system and parameters
- Direct digital inputs and analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- Two times 200-watt amp package in each monitor
Dynaudio Air 20 Slave Monitor Specifications
- System: three-way semiactive nearfield monitor
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 31 Hz –22 kHz: +/- 3 dB
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term): 131dB peak
- Peak SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term): 129 dB peak
- Max SPL 1m, (IEC long term): 104 dB RMS
- Precision of monitor matching: +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 40 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 35 liters
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 390 Hz (DSP generated) and 2600 Hz
- Crossover slope: 12 dB/oct and 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter unit: esotar 28 mm / 1.1” soft dome, neodymium magnet, rear chamber,
- Midrange: 145 mm / 5,5", one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 38 mm /
- Woofer: 240 mm / 9,5", one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 100 mm /
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumption: 45 W @ 1/8 max power (IEC 60065)
- Amp: black painted back plate
- Cabinet: black ash with dark gray MDF baffle
- Dimensions: 575 x 310 x 395 mm / 22,6” x 12,2” x 15,5”
- Depth incl. amp and driver: 28 kg / 62.2 lbs
- Tweeter, midrange and woofer: tweeter & midrange 200 W amp/woofer 200 W amp
- Typical listening distance: 1.5-3 m / 5-10.2 ft
- Typical room size: 80-130 m3 / 2800-4600 ft3
- Internal sample rate: 192 and 176.4 via dual wire (optional digital card required) and 96, 88.2, 64, 48, 44.1 or 32 kHz
- I/O connectors: XLR (2 channels AES/EBU in) 3 x RJ 45 proprietary TC Link
- Formats: AES/EBU (24 bit)
- Word clock input: BNC, 75ohm, 0.6-10 Vpp
- Display: 2 x 16 character dot matrix
- Operation: menu system / four buttons
- Input connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2+, pin 3-)
- Impedance: 10/3 k ohm (balanced/unbalanced)
- Selectable full scale input level: +9, +15, +21, +27 dBu
- Dynamic range: > 113 dB typ. (unweighted), BW: 20-20 kHz
- THD+N: < -105 dB typ. @ 1 kHz, -3 dBFS
- Crosstalk: < -120 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A to D conversion: 24 bit (dual bit delta sigma sampling at 4.1/5.6/6.1/6.1 MHz)
- I/O Connectors: 2 x RJ45 proprietary TC-Link
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15 class B, CISPR 22 class B
- Certified to: IEC 60065, EN 60065, UL 6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR10809
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: max. 90 % non-condensing
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.