The Dynaudio Air 15 is developed for both stereo and multichannel monitoring in any demanding production environment including...
- Post production
- Music recording and mixing
- Film editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and mastering
- 5.1 production (audio or audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
Dynaudio Air 15 Master AD Monitor Features
- 10" woofer and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via dual wire
- Bass management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Advanced bass management
- Acoustic placement compensation
- Preset storage and recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- All monitors aligned within +/- 0.2dB precision
- Integrated parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and remote control of system and parameters
- Direct digital inputs and analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- Two times 200-watt amp package in each monitor
Dynaudio Air 15 Master AD Monitor Specifications
- System: two-way active nearfield monitor
- Total frequency response: 40 Hz – 22 kHz / 33 Hz – 22 kHz : +/- 3dB
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term): 128 dB peak / 128 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term): 126 dB peak / 126 dB peak (no LFE )
- Precision of monitor matching: +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 40 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 12.1 liters
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 2150 Hz (DSP generated)
- Crossover slope: 24dB/oct (Linkwitz Riley, DSP generated)
- Tweeter: esotec 1.1" soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4 mm die-cast alu front, pure aluwire voice coil
- Woofer: 10" one-piece molded polyprop dome, 4" pure alu voice coil
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumtion: Idle: 50W / Max: 375W
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.