The D.W. Fearn VT-12 vacuum tube 70dB microphone preamplifier is designed to accommodate the low output level of ribbon and dynamic microphones. It can also be used with condenser microphones. Our VT-1 and VT-2 Vacuum tube microphone Preamplifiers are optimized for condensers.
The VT-12 is very similar to our VT-2, but with higher gain (the VT-2 has 53dB of gain). We use the same custom Jensen transformers and the same sonic philosophy as the VT-2. So the trademark sound is there - definitely in the D.W. Fearn family of products.t To make the VT-12 more versatile, we include provision for phantom powering condenser microphones. But since many engineers are concerned about possible damage to ribbon mics if phantom power is accidentally applied, we have a rear panel switch that disables all possibility of applying phantom power. The front panel “+48” switches are inoperative in this mode, and a dual red/green indicator displays the status; green for disabled phantom power, off when phantom power is available but not turned on and red when phantom power is turned on.
DW Fearn VT12 Tube Mic Pre Specifications
- Frequency response: +0.25dB 20Hz-20kHz (-3dB at 0.5Hz and 60kHz)
- THD+noise: <0.3% 20Hz-20kHz
- Noise: <-72dBu, unweighted
- Input load impedance: 1500 ohms
- Maximum input level for 1% THD at 20Hz: -25dBu (-5dBu with pad)
- Maximum gain: 70dB
- Input: transformer balanced
- Output: transformer balanced
- Maximum output level: +22dBu into 20k ohm bridging load
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.