From the Manufacturer: "Like most of our products, the VT-24 came about because it was something I needed for my own recording projects. I wanted to record every microphone with VT-1/VT-2 mic preamps, but I was running out of rack space in my small control room. A four-channel version of the VT-2 would double my preamp capacity in the same space.
I did not want to compromise on the sound nor on the features of the VT-2. The VT-24 uses the identical circuit and custom Jensen input and output transformers as all our mic preamps. It has four true VU meters, but they are smaller than on a VT-1/VT-2. Specs are the same as a VT-2, and, most importantly, the sound is exactly the same.
The VT-24 has eight tubes, but it runs cool enough that no fan is required, so you can have next to live mics without a problem.
One thing that we did have to eliminate in the VT-24 is the meter switch. But the 48V phantom power, 20dB pad, and special input selection for Low-Z microphones are just like on a VT-1/VT-2. The power switch is on the front panel."
DW Fearn VT-24 Tube Mic PreAmp Features
- Input 150 ohms
- Input Load Impedance 1.5k ohms
- Minimum Input Level -65 dBm nominal
- Maximum Input Level @ 20 cps -30 dBm without pad, -5 dBm with 20 dB pad
- Gain 53 dB
- Frequency Response +/-0.25 dB 20 cps to 20 kc; -3 dB @ 0.5 cps and 55 kc
- THD+Noise less than 0.25% 20 cps to 20 kc
- Intermodulation Distortion SMPTE less than 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio 74 dB minimum
- Equivalent Input Noise -124 dBm maximum
- Output low-Z, transformer-balanced
- Maximum Output Level +22 dBm, 20k ohm load
- Power Requirements 100, 120, or 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions 19" W, 5.25" H, 14" D
- Weight 20 lbs
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.